Have you sought Digital Freedom? Do you want to become a Filmmaker? Are you excited about computer graphics, animations, web design and interactive multimedia? Do you require skills in visualization, illustrations, simulations or visual effects to boost your career? SYL introduces the Elite Multimedia Training Camp (EMTC).
What is the EMTC?
The Elite Multimedia Training Camp (EMTC ) is a convergence of professionals and intending professionals in the field of Multimedia Development. The conference avails participants to become proficient in essential digital communication skills such as graphics design, video editing, animations, web development and interactive media for PC’s and Mobile devices, in an all in one programme.
Instructions are received from qualified, highly skilled and experienced professionals in the fields of Interactive Multimedia and Web development, Still and Motion Graphics, Visual effects and 3D animations. In addition, the training session is followed by a supervised two-week project work that is terminated with a project presentation.
The EMTC is so designed to jump-start participant into the world of Multimedia development in a manner that provides a well rounded understanding of what it takes to be a high earning professional.
WHO NEEDS TO ATTEND EMTC?
- Marketing Managers or Directors
- Brand Managers
- Sales Managers or Directors
- Public Relations (PR) Professionals
- Business Development Managers and Directors
- Senior Operations Managers and Directors
- Digital content creators
- Advertising specialists
- Video editors
- New media managers
- Media professionals
- Content marketers
- Educators and web producers
- IT Interns
- Anyone interested in the adoption of cutting edge IT technologies for business and life
42 Montgomery road, Yaba, Lagos
- Computer Graphics Pro Skills
- Interactive Media Development
- Video Post Production
- Website Design and Development
- 2D/3D Animations
- Mobile Application Development
- Digital Audio Production
CONFERENCE FEE (COVERING ALL MODULES) : N250,000 ONLY
While you may enrol for any session as stated above, The conference fee qualifies you for ALL the normal creative sessions and the special sessions as well. Special sessions are designed to provide participants with requisite skills-set needed for business success in the world of multimedia development. Two installments are allowed for the conference fee.
- All participants are expected to come with their laptops for the training. If not, laptops are provided at a fee.
- All participants are expected to have basic computer appreciation skills. If not, special computer appreciation sessions are arranged at a fee.
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration for the EMTC is online. To register, you are required to fill the online forms and make payments.
- Bank Transfer or direct payment to SYL Account numbers. Please click here to commence registration online.
- Card Payment : You could also make payments securely with your Debit/Credit Master/Visa Card. Please click here to register online.
Please note: We do full refunds for unsatisfied trainees within 1 week from the commencement of training. To check us out, kindly select the “Introductory Seminar” Option during your registration with a payable fee of N2,500 only.
Full time Option:Total of 8 weeks (for Interns, Students etc)
6 Weeks of Instruction and Practical Sessions
- Instructions: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, 10.00 am to 2.00 pm
- Hands-on: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, 10.00 am to 2.00 pm
- 2 Weeks of Project Work and Supervision
Weekend/Online Option:Total of 12 Weeks (for working professionals)
8 Weeks of Instruction and Practical Sessions
- Instructions: 8.00am – 2.00pm (Saturdays), 2.00 pm-6pm (Sundays) for 6 weekends
- Hands-on are given as assignment online during the lectures duration
- 4 Weeks of Project Work and Supervision
- Online sessions will require that enrolees have good access to fast internet. Most sessions are real time webinars or archived videos, with instant opportunity for feedback.
- Free Video Training Materials are provided on all empowerment points.
- Do-it-yourself sessions
- Excursions to Multimedia outfits(Special Session, Bundle Course enrolees only)
- Project Management Training (Special Session, Bundle Course enrolees only)
- Business Skills sessions (Special Session, Bundle Course enrolees only)
- Digital Marketing Skills sessions (Special Session, Bundle Course enrolees only)
- Digital Media Capture Session
- Hardware for Multimedia (Special Session, Bundle Course enrolees only)
- Communication Skills Session (Special Session, Bundle Course enrolees only)
- Free light refreshment (Special Session, Bundle Course enrolees only)
- Highly discounted meals(not included in fees)
- Exposure to contract and job opportunities (Special Session, Bundle Course enrolees only)
- Live chat with leading field professionals (Special Session, Bundle Course enrolees only)
- Affordable Accommodation (not included in fees)
For more information on the training, please call 08139737650, 08038615445
“Studying at SYL was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The course was well-structured,challenging and stimulating. I had a personal touch at SYL and that has made me not just a creative person but also a better man with determination and sense of purpose.” Olumbe David. CEO, Twilightstunt MEDIA,UK
“…it all happened over 10 years ago precisely 22nd June, 2004, when I enrolled for the MR TRAINING (Multimedia Reloaded) as it was called then when I was an undergraduate at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. …I applied for a course then which was non-linear Editing but today Glory be to God for what HE has done I am now an expert and a well established stronghold which so many companies, Organization, government and private individuals seeking for our services.” Arawande Olalekan Abiola,CEO Concept Media Consult.
“The actual reason I am informing you is for you to know that it all started at SYL…ten years ago I was just a multimedia novice…You got me trained and today, the rest is history…”AYO OGUNJIMI Deputy Manager, Corporate Communications, ASCON OIL